Monday, January 26, 2009

Exhibit D: Foyer and Hall

Welcome to my crap! Here's the view as you walk in the front door:





More crap stuck at the end of the hall:

Since I took these photos the first week of January, I have done a tiny bit of chipping. Cleared a couple of things off the fridge (some of it got moved to the counter, arggh). Emptied a basket of stuff that's been living on the kitchen floor (basket relocated to the living room, slowly re-filling with different crap). The biggest change is a shelving unit I've set up in this hallway. I'll put up a pic this Sunday. Right now, it's the same pile of crap, only stacked instead of piled. Sunday, there will be less crap. The empty basket will be re-emptied and put somewhere useful. The trifecta? clearing off the fridge.

This is achievable. See you Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment